Saturday, August 16, 2014

My presence here to you is brought by a challenge.
See: http://www.bisonweb.ca/blog/archives/746

In my brain: Challenge = Competition. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a teeny bit competitive so that is hopefully the motivation I need to set moments aside every day for some sort of posting.

Today's post is a quick update of where things left off in Feb. 2011.

2011 Taxes were recently completed. Actually 2012 was also very recently completed. The assessment is still on our table. Yes on the dining room table. I vowed to keep the island clear of papers and general clutter. The result is the table is covered. Island looks amazing though.

The end of 2011 brought a tiny human into our lives. Like my husband, she is not interested in social networking or public sharing.

My challenge is to come up with a month of  blog topics that do not implicate the humans I reside with.

No comments:

Post a Comment