Sunday, February 27, 2011

Goals. Set 1

In an attempt to become well rounded in ways other than my physical shape I shall formally set out and attempt to meet five goals per week. Five per week might be a lofty aim but I am comfortable with aiming high and then adjusting as needed.

This week's Five
  1. read one chapter per day of Home Comforts (Mendelson, 1999)
  2. walk at least one hour per weekday
  3. use the telephone and chat with a friend (calling my husband doesn't count)
  4. write and mail three or four letters
  5. work on my taxes
Today will be spent organizing the office and dealing with papers that piled up during the wedding planning months. Once my coffee kicks in I expect I'll be willing to bundle up and get out for a walk but at this point outside doesn't seem very inviting. Snow is blowing. My pajamas are comfy.

Hopefully, once I get the hang of writing, this blog will develop into something semi-interesting for readers. I make no promises though.


Mendelson, Cheryl. Home Comforts.  New York: Scribner, 1999

1 comment:

  1. ohhh, I like the bibliography in the foot note. fancy. I don't put any thought into blogging really... it's all digital barf. I can't see how I won't find all your posts very interesting.

    ReplyDelete