Saturday, February 26, 2011

Starting out

I've been a wife for a month and four days now. So far it is exactly as I expected and this is most certainly a good thing.  My husband isn't much into social networking so the challenge will be for me to blog without giving away anything about our family or implicating him in any way.

This is my first go at being a wife and I am passionate about remaining, being and becoming the best wife I can be to my dearest friend, my husband.

For the time being life has afforded me the pleasure of being a homemaker. My waistline, and the fact that my comfy pants are no longer all that comfortable, is letting me know that I need to be doing more with my days.

The first official "something more" I will do is keep a blog. It might be a daily blog or it might be a weekly one but it will certainly be a blog that spans from now until our first wedding anniversary. I will earmark Sundays as the day for creating and sharing weekly goals. Saturdays will be for reflecting on how the previous week turned out.

1 comment:

  1. first go at being a wife. :) I like you, amusing mascot wife. :)

    ReplyDelete