Saturday, March 12, 2011

Early to Rise

My set waking up time has started to make its annual spring time change. For the past week I've been consistently waking up between 6:30 AM and 7:00 AM. An early to rise, early to bed was routine was simpler when I lived at the apartment but I'm now struggling with re-establishing a sensible bedtime to make my new wake up time. Until last week I was able to sleep well from midnight until 8 or 8:30 AM. Eight hours of sleep is perfect for me. Sleeping from midnight until 6:30 AM is not perfect at all. If I was less attached to bedtime cuddles I would go to bed earlier but I am not sure I would be content with routinely going to bed an hour before and waking up three hours before my husband does. Dark or thick curtains in our bedroom might help with the early waking but I am not sure I want to mess with my natural early rising tendencies. Naps might be the only answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment