Monday, March 21, 2011

Nope.

The past several days were spend relaxing, skiing, shopping, and eating in Banff. During dinner one evening a man at our table commented that I am a trophy wife. I tried to be gracious as I quickly explained that I was a mascot wife and nothing like a trophy wife at all. It is possible that I may have only illustrated the fact that I am a crazy wife. Oh well.

Other highlights of the weekend away include
*a lovely bottle of Blasted Church http://blastedchurch.com/ wine. I've tried their Gewurztraminer and Hatfield's Fuse. Next I shall have to try Big Bang.
*Cross country skiing for hours and being treated to the sight of two bald eagles flying overhead while I stopped for water and a snack.
*successfully shopping for spring/summer wear

Last week's goals were quickly dropped when I started packing for Banff! I did pack stationery and a novel but did not touch them other than when I took them out of my suitcase and when I put them back in. The goals will carry over for this week.

2 comments:

  1. I belly laughed @ 'crazy wife' et al. :)
    I want to hear/see more about shopping success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Successful shopping = a bra that promised 2 cups of improvement, modest shorts/capris, a few conservative tops, and a couple of gift items.

    I need swimwear too but I am not ready for that project.

    ReplyDelete